- Large fragment resolution to separate high molecular weight DNA smears and fragments through 165 kb in about 1.5 hours.
- Femtogram level sensitivity to achieve 10 times higher sensitivity for nucleic acid smears and up to 100 times higher sensitivity for nucleic acid fragments.
- Simple sample preparation that minimizes sample degradation with fewer pipetting steps and stable reagents.
- Powerful analysis software that is one intuitive software program automates analysis of diverse sample types.
- Conserve precious sample with unparalleled sensitivity that allows you to use less sample and achieve superior detection.
- Efficient workflows that eliminate pulse-field gel electrophoresis from long-read NGS library preparation and BAC analysis.
Agilent Femto Pulse System
The Agilent Femto Pulse system utilizes a pulse-field power supply to separate large molecular weight DNA fragments and detect nucleic acids into the femtogram range, making it ideal for high molecular weight and/or low-input sample quality control. Compared to other non-denaturing gel-based analytical instruments, the Femto Pulse system easily achieves 10 times higher sensitivity for nucleic acid smears and up to 100 times higher sensitivity for nucleic acid fragments. It enables objective analyses of RNA via the RNA Quality Number (RQN), gDNA with the gDNA Quality Number (GQN), and FFPE using DV200.
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Learn more about this product
POSTERS & PAPERS
- Comparision of BAC Fragment Sizing with the Agilent Femto Pulse System and Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis
- Comparison of Agilent Femto Pulse System Sizing with Long-Read Sequencing Read Length
- Performance of the Agilent 55 and 165 kb BAC kits on the Agilent Femto Pulse System-compressed
- Fast Separation, Ultra Sensitivity, One Instrument