- Confidently report all four mutation classes: SNVs, indels, fusions, and CNVs.
- Delivers exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies, combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques.
- Uses an intelligent algorithm that applies population-scale data from multiple cancer databases to design a panel with broad research subject coverage.
- Enables researchers to detect mutations derived from a variety of solid tumor indications using a single, streamlined workflow.
- Maximizes the number of mutations detected per tumor while minimizing the panel size, enabling researchers to use the combined power of multiple mutations to increase the detection of ctDNA several fold while minimizing sequencing costs.
- Primary: Lung, Colorectal
- Secondary: Breast, Gastric, Prostate, Glioma, Melanoma, Ovarian, Thyroid, and Pancreatic
- Non-invasive tumor profiling
- Non-invasive detection of resistance biomarkers
- Non-invasive serial tumor burden monitoring
- Non-invasive detection of minimal residual disease