- Confidently report all four mutation classes—SNVs, indels, fusions, and CNVs—from just 10 – 50 ng of cfDNA.
- Delivers exceptional analytical performance supported by integrated digital error suppression (iDES) strategies, combining molecular barcodes with in silico error suppression techniques.
- Analyze plasma containing DNA from a variety of solid tumor types using a single workflow optimized for running up to 16 samples at a time.
- Rely on a single trusted supplier for complete support of your isolations, library prep, target enrichment panels, and post-hybridization reagents.
- Receive an inclusive solution with the required reagents, a robust bioinformatics pipeline, and software for analysis and reporting to keep your lab at the forefront of cancer research.
- Lung, Colorectal, Breast, Gastric, Glioma, Melanoma, Ovarian, Thyroid, and Pancreatic
- Non-invasive tumor profiling
- Non-invasive detection of resistance biomarkers