- Compact, space-saving nine microplate-position footprint fits in a laminar flow hood
- Precise pipette heads dispense from 300 nL to 250 µL in 96-, 384-, and 1536-well microplates using disposable tips
- Versatile 96 and 384 pipette heads can easily be swapped to address your needs
- Unique open design permits access from all sides for improved user interaction
- Provides ability to pick up tips using a single barrel, row, column, or arrays of barrels
- VWorks control software helps you to quickly create automated protocols by using the intuitive drag and drop tasks
- Agilent Instrument Qualification provides a set of traceable tests for installation and operation to qualify that the system operation meets Agilent release criteria
- A light curtain ensures compliance with regional safety requirements
The Agilent Bravo NGS system, built on the Agilent Bravo Liquid Handling platform, is preconfigured with the deck accessories needed to automate your routine genomics workflows, such as NGS library prep and target enrichment. A simple and intuitive open interface enables users to quickly set up and run preprogrammed protocols but is flexible enough for advanced users to create and program custom protocols.
The Bravo NGS system offers increased throughput without affecting data quality and frees up researchers from performing time-consuming and repetitive tasks. The compact design of the Bravo NGS system also makes it an excellent choice for space-constrained labs.
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051