- Sample volumes from 10 μL – 10 mL
- Throughput from 96 to 4000 samples per day
- Optimized design to prevent cross-contamination
- Flexible reagent dispensing to keep running expenses low
- User-friendly interface allows simple and fast installation
- Bar code reading/sample tracking
- LIMS compatible log files
- Integrates with liquid handling platforms
chemagic™ 360 Instrument (PerkinElmer)
The genomic analysis of large numbers of samples requires a reliable system for the automated isolation of DNA and RNA. Even the importance of viral nucleic acid analysis (e.g., SARS-CoV-2) has drastically increased in the past years. With dimensions of only dimensions of only 80 x 80 cm and its unique sample volume flexibility, the chemagic™ 360 instrument is an innovative instrument that can be adapted to fit almost all of your nucleic acid purification needs. By using chemagen’s well-established M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology, the chemagic™ 360 instrument provides high yields of ultra-pure nucleic acids suitable for a wide range of downstream applications such as NGS, Long-Read Sequencing, MLPA, genotyping, and PCR.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
940 Winter St.
Waltham, MA 02451