- Increased Diagnostic Yield – Fabric Genomics has been analyzing and interpreting complex genomic data using AI-based approaches to accurately prioritize the most phenotypically relevant variants
- Accelerate Clinical Reporting – Fabric Enterprise significantly simplifies and substantially reduces interpretation effort while increasing diagnostic yield
- End-to-End Solution – Fabric Enterprise platform provides efficient workflows for annotating, interpreting, report generation, and sign-off
- Versatile and Scalable – Fabric Enterprise was designed to support all NGS-based diagnostic tests regardless of test type or scale
- Clinical Reporting for Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS), Whole Exome Sequencing (WES), Oncology and Hereditary Panels
- Secure and Regulatory Compliant – Fabric Genomics maintains compliance programs for HIPAA, ISO 27001, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and CLIA and CAP regulations
Fabric Enterprise (Fabric Genomics)
Fabric Genomics enables hospitals and labs to achieve the highest diagnostic yield and fastest turnaround of any genomic analysis platform.
Fabric Enterprise is a premium genomics platform that reduces the effort of genomic interpretation and increases the clinical utility of DNA sequencing data. Developed by Fabric Genomics, the pioneers in artificial intelligence, Fabric Enterprise uses AI-based genomic workflows to convert raw genomic data into clinically meaningful and actionable insights.
Fabric Enterprise is a complete end-to-end genomic data analysis solution that leverages application-specific algorithms – Fabric GEM and ACE – to perform raw data analysis and deliver rapid, comprehensive insights for whole genome sequencing (WGS), whole exome sequencing (WES) and target panels, respectively. The platform also seamlessly integrates with LIMS and EMR systems to fully integrate any genomic workflow.
1611 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612