- Supports 30+ color flow cytometry panels, incorporating a complementary suite of data analysis tools for large scale data interpretation and reporting.
- Full spectrum sensitivity (375 nM-1000 nM), unsurpassed multiplexing and automation capabilities.
- High parameter data analysis algorithms that can be imported, customized, and readily updated.
- Automated LIMS result reporting process through our propriety Labmatrix high volume result reporting solution.
- Wide range of surface and intracellular immunophenotyping panels and receptor occupancy/competition assays.
- Immuno-oncology expertise including MRD across a range of leukemias and lymphomas, chimeric antigen receptor T (CAR-T) cells and intracellular cytokines.
- Fit-for-purpose validation service, incorporating CLIA and New York State Department of Health standards where required.
- Complete globally harmonized solution including quantitative fleet standardization, training and competency, SOPs, quality controls, and reagents.
- Variety of data analysis solutions available, including centralized analysis and hematopathologist result interpretation.
Flow Cytometry Services (Q2 Solutions)
In an effort to continuously provide industry-leading innovative laboratory testing solutions and cutting-edge technologies to drug developers and patients, Q2 Solutions® has invested heavily to provide next generation spectral flow cytometry systems in our laboratories around the globe covering North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and China, plus a partner laboratory in South Africa, through a multi-year collaboration with Cytek™ Biosciences. Integrated scientific expertise and the exceptional capabilities of Cytek 5 Laser Aurora instrument enable us to deliver flow cytometry panels perfectly designed to fit a specific clinical indication and drug mode of action.
Proprietary standardization protocols ensure a single, seamless data set and global harmonization. Q2 Solutions’ unique high parameter flow cytometry services are designed to meet clinical trial needs across the globe.
5927 S. Miami Blvd., Suite 100
Morrisville, NC 27560 USA
Learn more about this product
POSTERS & PAPERS
WEBINARS & VIDEOS
Vaccine immunogenicity testing, flow cytometry, and genomic analysis. This recorded presentation provides an overview of select methodologies available at Q2 Solutions® that aid in vaccine development for SARS-CoV-2. The methodologies covered in this presentation are:
- Vaccine immunogenicity, neutralization assays and T-cell response assessment with Bob Bailer, Ph.D., Sr. Director, Vaccines
- Cutting-edge next generation flow cytometry with Mark Edinger, Director, Scientific Affairs, Flow Cytometry
- Genomic analysis: Host genome/transcriptome and viral sequencing with Pat Hurban, Ph.D., Sr. Director and Global Head, Translational Genomics