- Clinical informatics software – Clinical decision support software for analyzing and interpreting large NGS, exome, and genome panels for inherited diseases, carrier screening, and hereditary cancer.
- >2 million patient samples analyzed – The QCI Interpret software has been used to analyze and interpret over 2 million patient samples worldwide. The experiential knowledge of the database is unrivaled.
- Confident interpretations with ultra-precision – Access to the industry’s largest, expert-curated knowledge base updated weekly ensures highly accurate, up-to-date interpretations and actionability recommendations.
- Same–day test turnaround – Rapid variant filtering and automated variant annotation and curation enable test turnaround in as fast as 24 hours.
- Dynamic variant classifications – Receive dynamic variant classifications using current clinical evidence and all 28 criteria of ACMG/AMP guidelines for assessing of variants associated with Mendelian diseases.
- Up-to-date professional guidelines – Stay current on the latest recommendations from NCCN, ACMG, AMP/ASCO/CAP, WHO, EMA/ESMO/ELN guidelines.
- Geographical clinical trial matching – When relevant, automatically receive a list of open and recruiting clinical trials in your specified region that are relevant to each patient.
- Inherited disease/hereditary cancer reports – Generate branded clinical reports with variant- and disease-specific information, including molecular function, incidence in disease, and diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic relevance.
- Carrier screening reports – Generate branded clinical reports with findings overview, carrier status, reproductive risk, inheritance tree model, information about detected conditions, and next-step recommendations.
- Expand your test menu – Unlimited scalability and services to augment your team help you increase throughput, expand your test menu, and grow your business.
QCI Interpret (QIAGEN)
Rapid analysis. Confident interpretations. Large panel clinical decision support software for inherited diseases and cancer.
19300 Germantown Road
Germantown, MD 20874
Learn more about this product
REQUEST INFO: QCI Interpret (QIAGEN)