- Compatible with QIAGEN, Illumina, NEB and KAPA RNA stranded library kits
- High performance rRNA and/or globin removal in just 14 minutes
- Only one pipetting step – combine removal reagent with RNA and incubate (the QIAseq FastSelect -rRNA 5S/16S/23S kit has an additional bead clean-up step for a total workflow time of 1 hour)
- No extra cleanup steps or protocol modifications
- Customize to your experiments by species and targets
QIAseq FastSelect RNA Removal Kits (QIAGEN)
For rapid rRNA and/or globin mRNA removal for RNA-seq library preparation.
QIAseq FastSelect RNA Removal Kits use a novel method to remove highly abundant RNA that is of low scientific value from your RNA-seq libraries. Whether you are performing whole transcriptome analysis and want to remove cytoplasmic and mitochondrial rRNA or doing gene expression research from blood samples and require globin mRNA removal, QIAseq FastSelect Kits specifically remove the targeted RNA in a single pipetting step, without additional protocol changes or cleanup steps.
19300 Germantown Road
Germantown, MD 20874