- Complete system to go from total nucleic acids to a sequencing-ready library using a single-day workflow
- Error correction with Unique Molecular Indices (UMIs) to enhance NGS panel sensitivity
- A single-primer extension (SPE) approach that overcomes the limitations of 2-primer amplicon approaches on amplicon size and primer multiplexing
- Unique Dual Indices (UDIs) to reduce sample index hopping
- Sample to Insight solution for consolidated targeted DNA and RNA sequencing
QIAseq Multimodal Panels (QIAGEN)
A single day sample to sequencing workflow for simultaneous enrichment and profiling of DNA variants, RNA fusions and gene expression levels from one sample input, as low as 10 ng.
QIAseq Multimodal Panels have been developed for consolidated targeted DNA and RNA enrichment and analyses. Unlike current approaches, QIAseq Multimodal Panels do not require 2 separate workflows for DNA and RNA analysis – saving time and conserving samples that are of limited availability.
19300 Germantown Road
Germantown, MD 20874