- IsoPlexis’ unique proteomic barcode captures the full range of metabolites and phosphoproteins, enabling predictive intracellular discoveries.
- The sensitive, proteomically barcoded chips detect multiplexed phosphoproteins and metabolites with over 12,000 microchambers capturing 500-1500 single cells.
- For the first time, functional signaling pathways can be identified and connected to energy states, leading to critical insights in functional adaptations.
- Conduct single-cell proteomic pathway analysis for integrated cell biology to identify the functional adaptations and protein pathways missed by genomics.
- The integrated IsoSpeak data informatics software provides researchers with publication-ready data with a same-day turnaround.
- Run up to 8 chips simultaneously on the IsoLight, or 4 on the IsoSpark, for scalable multi-omics.
Single-Cell Metabolome (IsoPlexis)
The Single-Cell Metabolome solution measures functional energy states and adaptive resistance pathways. IsoPlexis’ multi-omics (metabolomics + functional proteomics) provides a critical and uniquely capable tool for addressing functional and metabolic changes that accompany adaptive resistance development. The patented & proprietary proteomically barcoded chip captures single cells in each microchamber, detecting metabolites and functional proteins to enable predictive intracellular discoveries. IsoPlexis’ multi-omic technology can reveal independent trajectories to drug tolerance, enabling researchers to better develop combination therapies to combat this drug-resistant cell state and prevent drug resistance.
35 NE Industrial Road
Branford, CT 06405